Anniversary~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

whoah!!!!

that was the 1st word that i said in my heart when i have been told about our project for OPM paper....
make our own seminar.....n i have to lead the project....
what can i say...it will be my new experience....make a proposal and deal with the outsiders....
hope everything will run smoothly....AMIN....

i don't know why....i feel like i want to puke with all those thing.....there are tonnes of work ok.....
i admit that my schedule for this semester is quite ok....because there are 'lompang inflasi'.....hahaha....
n n actually, i don't really like it....this is because almost everyday, my class will end at 6pm...hoho...
for me, on that time, it is really not suitable for us to have a class.....berat otak ouh...

so far, all the lecturers are ok....maybe there are some lecturers that quite serious n boring....
sorry to say lah...thats the fact...am I right??
n most of them are male lecturers.....
i wondering, why they are not like sir Ramlee from my previous semester??
haha....easy to say, EVERYONE IS DIFFERRENT ....
thats also what happened in my class....i can 'smell' some of them are not friendly with each other....
i don't know why...maybe there was something happened between them....
but as for me, as a class rep, i have to get along with all my class members eventhough we are not too closed.....

p/s: asal ko gdik sgt ni tiqa....buat entry yg ala2 nk antar kat Pn Dourado, lecturer BEL uh??
hahaha....*senget