Anniversary~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

What a Life....

Sometimes people might think that, when they saw the person who look rich or happy, that person DO NOT have any problem...its a BIG WHITE LIE if they think so....
As for me, it is not my way to show off my worried, my impatient, my sadness to other people just to get others intention...let them know by themselves how I feel...
Because for me, that is my 'privacy' to feel that way...and if I am willing to share with others, then I share...but if I don't, please do not push me....

Sometimes, people also do not know me very well...when I said it, doesn't mean I am really mean it (in certain things ONLY)
But when I really mean it, means that I take it as serious thing...
I don't have much time to wasting my time just because of certain thing that is not relevant with my life...
For me, when I choose one thing, I will try my ever best to give full commitments.....

Sometimes, I also need my own space to figure out what I feel...
Because I am just a normal human that face a lot of things every second, every minutes, every hour, every day, every week, every months, every year and for the rest of my life....
For instance,People who do not know me even closer, they will though that I am snobbish and quiet...
seriously I said, that is not what I want because each of us have different kind of behavior....
But right now, I try to improve my life, try to be a 'strong girl' in term of EMOTIONAL..because some times I can't handle it by myself...in other words, I am always ALONE when i get my emotional problem...

Who am I to forced people that I love....I have no right...seriously, I don't have.... Because, for me, sometimes I do feel that I am NOTHING...don't question it...because that's how I feel..
Sometimes, people do not understand what I feel, how I feel....because they are not know me to the fullest...



p/s: saya adalah seorang budak yang amat 'KUAT'....be strong tiqa! ~_~