Anniversary~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Job

Assalamualaikum

Today I got a bad flu. Macam complete set rase nya. Mula-mula batuk, lepas tu demam, sekarang selsema pulak. But its ok, sakit tu kan penghapus dosa kecil. Usually, bila tak sihat ni, there will be someone that will take a good care of me. Like last year, when my fever getting to high, he was there brought me to the hospital using motorcycle while raining. I feel really safe wherever he is. I hope I can find someone like him eventhough no one can replace him.

Owh ya, I wanna share, since my day 1 working in this company, kadang rase macam menyesal pulak tak amik subjek Physic time kat sekolah dulu. Hahaha. Sebab nya company ni supply spare part machine yang mana I need to learn every single detail yang relate dgn physic things. Macam, better aku jadi engineer dulu. Hahaha. But life only once kan. Jauh gila bidang, time belajar amik marketing, time kerja bahagian customer service in machinery industry. A bit la sama sikit, bab bercakap kot. Yang lain totally tak relate langsung.

Actually sekarang aku dah start rasa boring dengan kerja ni, plus I plan to move to other place. And sebabkan aku tak rase aku patut stay sini lagi rasenya. I stay here because of him, and I need to go because of him too. Memories,Hopes,Promises. If I can erase all of them, definitely I will do.